Re: Version control support call for help

I'm happy to stick up a hand for bazaar - my workplace uses it heavily, and I'm quite a fan of it.

Right now it's in a good state, and I use the 3-way merge on conflict functionality regularly (navigating my work's VC trees can be spiderwebby sometimes :\ )
I did just poke my head in to bugzilla and there's nothing specifically referencing bazaar itself - is there anything in particular outstanding?

--
Louis