Re: Feature Request: Enabling opening files externally at a particular line number

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback. I decided to quickly learn some python and implement this feature myself in the way you suggested. Attached are three diff (patch) files.
Now you can use $file and $line words in the editor command text box. For example:

sublime_text $file:$line
or
C:\PROGRA~1\ConTEXT\context.exe /g0:$line $file

if you don't provide $file than everything after the first space is ignored

I am sure there is plenty space for improvement therefore i am looking forward to your comments.

I have not changed the preferences dialog yet but will do it shortly.

Cheers

Konstantin