Re: Use meld to diff a list of files

On 15 March 2013 21:51, Svein Seldal <sveinse seldal com> wrote:
Hi

I'm working on a small python script. I have two dirs and my script
generates a list of files that I want to diff. Can I integrate meld into my
python script and use it to show the diffs for that (specific) file list? If
it works, how can I do that?

I think you want the --diff command line argument, which launches a
tab for a two or three-way comparison. You can give Meld this argument
as many times as you like, and all of the comparisons will be launched
in tabs in a single window.

cheers,
Kai