Next stable release

Hi,

I've been reading the news entries for the 1.7 series and it sounds
like there are some pretty good bugfixes and new features there. Do
you think that you'll have a new stable release by about the end of
September for it to be included with the next Ubuntu release? Or do
you think that something like 1.7.3 or 1.7.4 are stable enough to
include? I believe Fedora 19 already includes it.

Also, have you considered following the regular GNOME schedule with
new stable releases every March & September?

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha