Re: Invoking 'patch' failed.

On 14 July 2013 23:00, Hutchinson, Phil (HST/CFE/STAR Fort Collins)
<phil hutchinson hp com> wrote:
Curious that this worked yesterday but today I am mismatched somehow.   I
don’t believe that and software was upgraded on this virtual machine
(Oracle’s VirtualBox).  Here are the particulats:
<snip>

This is usually something banal like SVN keyword substitution or
newlines. Unfortunately, that version of Meld is pretty old by now.
The problem may well persist in 1.6, but we've changed the way we
handle SVN and other VCs in 1.7.x, so I'd expect this to work with
current git (1.7.3 has some issues with SVN).

cheers,
Kai