Re: Making the file labels easier to see

Hi again,

I just wanted to let you know that a couple of days ago I replied to
this email and I attached a screenshot showing how the labels are hard
to see in meld. The attachment was bigger than the 40 KB limit allowed
by the list so I think it is stuck in moderation.

In that reply I promised to send a similar screenshot of how Araxis
Merge handles labels comparison. I attach it to this email. The
screenshot is smaller (21 KB) so hopefully it will not need
moderation.

Cheers,

Angel

P.S.- Do you guys top or bottom post on this list?