[feature request] tree iteration order option

Hi together,
Another feature request: Providing an option for the tree iteration
order, i.e. depth first or breadth first. Currently the tree is built
depth first which has the disadvantage that the tree can only be
explored from one start point during its construction. I don't know
whether this (exploring the tree during its construction) is a specified
feature of meld, but it seems to work pretty well anyway. If we just
assume it would be, the user might explore a subtree and find a
directory in this subtree which he/she wants to copy to the other side,
so that the comparison for this subtree can be aborted because trees
will be identical after copying. In a depth first search larger subtrees
are made available earlier so that the profit from the described
mechanism can be increased.

Regards,
Karl-P. Richter