Re: Modify colors on meld

On 30 December 2013 02:53, Jacob de Jesus Nuñez Garcia <timh live com mx> wrote:
Hi all guys, I has been trying meld and its fantastic, but as suggest, it
would be great that user can change colour schemes, for example I have
problems in dark themes with meld, I attach an image to expose my problem:

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2858/pikx.png

As you can see, the light grey letters are almost impossible to see in a
dark background, is there a way to change this colours?

There is, but it involves setting up a custom gtkrc file. There are
some instructions and sample theme files at:
    https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Meld/DarkThemes

cheers,
Kai