Re: Feature request

On 9 April 2013 21:28, Łukasz Wieczorek <wieczorek1990 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I would like to propose a new 'Save as merge output' feature.
As git mergetool does automatically start meld with LOCAL, BASE and REMOTE,
it would be nice to have an option to save one of those three as merge
output, so that the user won't have to use 'Save as' and search for file.

I'm pretty sure that the --output command line flag is what you're
looking for, and was added in Meld 1.5.0.

cheers,
Kai