Feature request

Hi all and thank you for the nice work of this software.

I know that there is a lot of work to do to develop all feature requested from all users, but I think some small features can help:

1) in the 3-way folder compare, it would be nice if there is a visual ( i.e. font attribute like color or bold/italic ) to show folder CONTENT equivalence.
Example: in a project there are 3 revision, rev1, rev2, rev3. I want to compare these 3 revisions. A particular folder in the project, plot, does not change passing from revision rev1 to revision rev2, but it changes in rev3. ( specifically, all files in the plot folder of rev1 are equal to all files in the plot folder of rev2, but at least one file of the plot folder of rev3 changes is content, or is an addition, or is a deletion )
It would be nice if I can have an immediate color view of this fact, for example, the folder plot in rev1 and rev2 column is colored blue in both columns, while is colored in red and bolded in rev3 column. From this I can understand that the content of the folder plot is the same in rev1 and rev2 ( same color ) but changes in rev3.

2) This same color-code comparison can be applied at file level

3) It can be useful if I have some modifications, to move not only referring to the central column, but directly from left column to right column ( maybe this feature is present, but I don't know how to make it work! )

Thank you for you work

Best regards

Antonio Picciano