Re: Will meld add "save tabs" function?

On 10 October 2012 15:04, Rider Woo <sqbing gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> i use meld to compare directories often, but each time i have to open the
> two directories respectively.
> Will you add "save tabs" or "save session" in the future?

I think it's fairly unlikely that we'll offer any kind of automatic
restart of the comparisons you had open last time; I just don't think
it's how most people use Meld. However, I *am* currently working on a
proof-of-concept attempt at integrating with the desktop-wide recent
files mechanism, which should make re-opening common comparisons much
easier.

cheers,
Kai