comparison of binary files in meld

Hi all,
as I wrote earlier, I'm changing from windows to linux.
Under windows I used the comparison tool "Compare It".
This tool has a nice feature I'm missing a little bit in meld.
You can compare binary files like e. g. bitmaps.
We use it to compare our whole project-folders which also

contain binary data saved by our applications.

Would be nice to have this in meld, nevertheless meld is a great tool!
I attached a screen shot of a binary comparison.

Regards,
Claudio

---
E-Mail ist da wo du bist! Jetzt mit freenetMail ganz bequem auch unterwegs E-Mails verschicken.
Am besten gleich informieren unter http://mail.freenet.de/mobile-email/index.html