Meld Gtk 3.0 diffmap

Hey Meld List,

I'm doing some work with Gtk.SourceView and used meld as an guide for
developing a drawing area widget. Similar in style the EditorMap widget
displays a graphical map of the colours for the text part of the editor.

It's a generic class which uses the TextTag properties to draw the right
colours. This alows it to be used in multiple modes in my project. But
perhaps this would be useful for meld too.

Finally, it's in Gtk 3.0 using gobject introspection. Code is here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~groundcontrollers/groundcontrol/trunk/view/head:/lib/GroundControl/gui/editormap.py

If it's helpful to meld, I'm happy to have this code under GPLv2 instead
of 3 as it is atm. Let me know.

Best regards, Martin Owens