Meld for patch review /w many buffers.

Hi I use meld to review my changes to SVN before committing since I
like to see the context changes are made and to be able to make minor
edits or revert some lines,
there are 2 small features that would make reviewing changes with meld quicker.

Writing to the list because these should be fairly easy.

1) a way to switch buffers from the keyboard Ctrl+Tab, Ctrl+Shift+Tab
would be my preference.
2) a "Buffer" menu, sometimes so many files change that I need to
click through the tabs to find the one I want.

Fun one!
*would like but not so important*, when you scroll the mouse wheel
down the divider it would be nifty if it jumped to the next buffer
once it hits the end of the changes in the current buffer.
This could be annoying to some users so it could be an option or only
while holding modifier.

I wrote to the list before, heres the python script I use to review
edits to svn before committing.
It has the disadvantage that you _could_ edit the .svn-base file, but
I just know not to, a better script could make a temp copy first but
for me this is fine.
-----

#!/usr/bin/env python
import sys, os
def svnfile(f): return os.path.join(os.path.dirname(f), ".svn",
"text-base", os.path.basename(f) + ".svn-base" )
files = sys.argv[1:]
if not files: files = os.popen('svn st | grep "^M" | awk \'{print
$2}\'').read().split()
os.system("meld " + " --diff ".join(['"%s" "%s"' % (svnfile(f), f) for
f in files]))

--
- Campbell