Re: push specific line

On 3 February 2011 05:28, Roee Shapiro <roeeshapiro gmail com> wrote:
> Hello
> I enjoy using meld.
> I see there is a push to right/left feature which is for a single block.
> I am looking for the option to push a single line (out of the block),
> Does it exist ?

We don't have an automatic way of doing that, no. However, it's
something that could only be done in limited situations anyway. While
we *could* do it for insert blocks, we couldn't do it for changed
(i.e., blue) blocks, because there's no way of knowing where to insert
the line.

Could you give specific examples for why you'd regularly want to push
a single line out of an insert block?

cheers,
Kai