Upcoming meld releases

Since no one yelled about the proposed plans for Meld, I'm going to go
ahead and try for a 'stable' release series soon. The just-released
1.3.3 is hopefully the last before 1.4, which will become a
bugfix/minor-updates-only branch.

As always, testing and feedback is much appreciated, particularly so
given that we're going for a stable release series. For the benefit of
translators, this also means no non-critical string changes from here
on in.

Hopefully-upcoming post-1.4 features:
 * diff-like diffs, using MyersMatcher as a default
 * Better unicode support, including some handling of linebreaking issues
 * Drop libglade and use GtkBuilder
 * Use icon themes for better integration
 * Symbolic colours (dark theme support!)
 * More flexible status bar
 * Rework our tab model

...and by 'hopefully upcoming', I mean that I fully intend to push
three or four of these the day after I branch for 1.4.

cheers,
Kai