git integration

Hi All

I think meld's a great tool thanks to everyone who has contributed to
it.  I have recently written a git extension for better meld
integration.  I call it git meld.  It is similar to git difftool but it
invokes meld with whole directories instead of once for each file.
AFAIK Meld's git integration (meld ./) is limited to diffing HEAD
against the working directory.  git meld extends this to diffing any two
of named commits, the staging area and the working directory.

It doesn't yet do merging, that would be next on the list.

You can get it from https://github.com/wmanley/git-meld

Feedback, bug reports and comments would be appreciated

Thanks

Will