Splitting out widgets

Hi all,

Currently in Meld we do a whole lot of custom drawing, much of it on
top of gtk.DrawingAreas. This is all good, except that it means that,
for example, the file comparison view class contains all of the logic
for drawing to its textview, drawing the change bars (on either side
of the window), drawing the linkmap (in the middle of the window),
etc.

This commit breaks out the DiffMap (the change bars) into its own
class + file to try and trim down FileDiff. It should also be possible
to reuse this widget in the directory view without too much effort,
though that's not part of this patch. There are a few visible changes
as well: colours are now the same as those used by default in
FileDiff, insert markers are now thinner, outlines for change blocks
are now properly pixel aligned, and our drawing should line up better
with scrollbars over a wider variety of themes.

Feedback and testing appreciated.

The next obvious task would be to break out linkmap drawing into its
own widget, though it's somewhat more closely tied in to FileDiff and
could be tricky.

cheers,
Kai