[RFC/PATCH 0/7] Tab updates

These 7 patches change the tab behavior of meld.  I couldn't find hard
human interface guidelines, but I personally view the changes as an
improvement.  Others may feel differently, so feel free to reject
some of them, ask for additional info, etc.

Best,
Peter

Peter Tyser (7):
  Only show tabs if there are more than 1
  Allow reordering of tabs
  Add ability to set the tooltip text of a tab
  Update handling of tab labels and tooltips
  Update NotebookLabel tab drawing
  filediff: Make non-writable files uneditable
  vcview: Make version control base files un-writable

 data/ui/meldapp.glade    |    1 +
 meld/dirdiff.py          |   11 +++++++++--
 meld/meldapp.py          |   14 +++++++++++++-
 meld/melddoc.py          |    5 +++--
 meld/vcview.py           |    3 +++