Smart Recognition

Hi All,

Because I found that meld is smart I use it, but yesterday I faced something strange during comparing two XML files (see the attachments please).

Although the first file (english.xml) is too different from the second file (arabic.xml) meld splits these differences in to huge blocks where they must be small blocks!!! (see the pic below).

How I can deal with this problem? I want to make meld recognize these differences accurately.

-----
Best Regards
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi
My Blog: http://mbnoimi.net/