Patch problem with mercurial

Hi again,

I re-updated to current trunk after reverting to meld 2.1. I've run across a patching problem with mercurial repo. Here's the info the new patch failure message box requested:

Meld version: built from r1256 (1.2.1-svn)
Source control: mercurial v1.1.2

I'm afraid I can't post the diff but I did do some digging myself and when I look at the tmp directory where the patch was supposed to take place, I find that the file to be patched is empty so of course the patch fails to apply. That is, I cd to the directory given by the patch failure message box (it happens to be /tmp/tmpm1gvTB-meld) and then look at the file to be patched (let's call it blah.cpp). blah.cpp and blah.cpp.orig are both empty. blah.cpp.rej contains the rejected diff hunks (which is the entire diff).

--
Edwin V