Re: On ubuntu 8.04 it doesn't work well

2009/1/2 Bartolomeo Nicolotti <bnicolotti siapcn it>:
> The problem is with cut and paste, because if you open the files by
> specifing their names it take some second

On my machine, running meld on the files that you attached basically
locks meld. I gave up waiting after about 5 minutes of 100% CPU usage.
Are you saying that this does not happen for you with meld 1.2.1?

And did the patch not work? On my machine the patch 'fixes' the
problem for both opening files and for cut and paste.

--
Kai