Re: is there any interest in anyvc?

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Ronny Pfannschmidt
<Ronny Pfannschmidt gmx de> wrote:
> hi,

Hello

> some time ago Ali told this list about anyvc which is the new vcs
> abstraction lib we use in Pida.
>
> The source is currently available
> http://bitbucket.org/RonnyPfannschmidt/anyvc/.
>
> The current features are workdir command abstraction + diff/status info.
>
> Planned features are history browsing and branch management.
>
> Currently svn, darcs, hg, git, bzr are supported and monotone is
> experimental.

meld supports cvs, tla, there are patches for perforce, .patch files
but an eventual migration could be made one-vc-at-a-time, and
support for the missing ones could be contributed...

> Is there any interest using it in meld?

I think the answer should be yes.

> (and if yes, what are the requirements)

I was planning on having a look at that subject in the near future...

--
Vincent Legoll