Re: better keyboard merging

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org> wrote:
Hi Philip, definitely yes to better keyboard support. I've checked in
a patch to highlight the current line so you
can see where you are in the file. I wanted to highlight the current
diff if the cursor is inside a block, but it's
a little tricky to draw without leaving crud behind or exposing
(redrawing) the entire textview :(. Next thing
to do is probably to have the cursor follow the current diff. It'll
take a while! I don't have much free time
lately :)

The highlighting already is a great help, thanks for checking it in.  Sorry I don't really have the time to hack on meld right now as I'm busy with other projects.  I look forward to seeing the project continue to improve, however.

--
Philip Lowman