Re: Python upgrade

Hi Daniel, Lucian,

Thanks for the information it's much appreciated.

Vincent solved the immediate problem of getting meld to run. As you can probably tell I'm not an expert on python (I dabble but nothing more), so all knowledge is welcome.

Thanks again.

2009/7/31 Lucian Adrian Grijincu <lucian grijincu gmail com>
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 3:50 PM,
stormcloud<email forward me googlemail com> wrote:
> I tried that that, but it didn't help. i was wondering if there was a python
> specific path defined somewhere that tells it where to find the libraries

There is PYTHONPATH.
See http://docs.python.org/tutorial/modules.html

--
 .