Re: [RFC] Off-by-one in linkmap cairo drawing ?

I think they may have been due to some strangeness in the way
cairo did antialiasing. See the original commit
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/meld/commit/?id=ca289a59a7e3a4dc690ecf7aa7606700dc246835
I didn't track down where 0.2 became 0.5

That was quite tedious to find using cgit and gitk. Does anybody
know is it not possible with git to jump directly to the diff which
corresponds to a given line of a given revision? e.g. like:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/meld/trunk/filediff.py?annotate=1331&pathrev=1333

Stephen.