Re: [PATCH] Use fully qualified os.path.join()
- From: Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org>
- To: Vincent Legoll <vincent legoll gmail com>
- Cc: meld-list <meld-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use fully qualified os.path.join()
- Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 13:15:37 +0100
On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Vincent Legoll <vincent legoll gmail com> wrote:
> Is there really a demonstrated speed benefit here,
> caching namespace lookups for os.path.join()
> If not, I'll apply the attached patch.
Nope, it was just for brevity. On a related note I've been using
Jason Orendorff's path module in other projects and think it might
be a good fit for meld. While purists decry its kitchen-sink interface,
I've found it makes code more readable and terse in a good way.
] [Thread Prev