Great source browser idea! Was: [Re: meld shows modified files with cvsnt, but won't compare]

Ok, I'm sure this has been suggested like 100 times, but wouldn't it
be great when we have a file with multiple cvs revisions, we could
expand it in the treeview to show the verisons as files in the
directory that is the actual file on disk?

That way, no changes need to me made the architecture that you
highlight 2 files and click 'compare' to compare them against
eachother, and it makes intuitive sense to the user, but we can get at
old versions vs. eachother or the working copy?

I'll paypal someone cash for that.  Bit tight in my own schedule for
it.  Contact me offlist to negotiate.

Best,
Steve