Re: meld shows modified files with cvsnt, but won't compare

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 7:35 AM, Steve Franks <bahamasfranks gmail com> wrote:
>>> It tries to execute "cvs -v" and the "cvsnt -v" and then use the
>>> first one that can be executed.

This should work if we just swap the search order.

Initially I was dubious about running cvsnt since the web page says
that running cvsnt in a cvs working copy silently updates the cvs
metadata. On the cvs list however, I'm told that it is backward
compatible so we should be ok.

Stephen.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.cvs.windows-nt.user/8195