Switching VC within same project

Hi all,
Suppose a directory has both a CVS project and a git project/repository... is there a way to tell meld which of CVS or git to use?

My company's code is managed by CVS, but I've started to use git to control my local changes before committing. Unfortunately, when I open the directory through new-> Version Control Browser, I only get the CVS changes, and not the git changes from the last local commit.

Thanks,
-Robert

Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live Click here