Re: Meld 1.2 released

Hi all,

Sorry for this question, but where can we find this latest release ?
I went to http://meld.sourceforge.net/ but no indication concerning meld-1.2
Any CVS depot or something like that ?

Thanks in advance.

Alexandre.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 1:16 AM, Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org> wrote:
Many thanks to all patch submitters. I've picked out the larger ones for
mentions in the changelog but they're all appreciated.

Encouragingly there have been more patches in the last few months
than in the several years preceding. Long may it continue!

Stephen.

2008-06-26 meld-1.2

* Improve tab rendering (Kai Willadsen)

* Speedup folder comparison massively for large
 (don't expand tree until the very end)

* Fix crasher i18n bug (Kai Willadsen)

* UI tweaks and cleanups (Tom Baugis, Kai Willadsen)

* Cleanup vc library redundancy (Vincent Legoll)

* Various version control fixes.