Re: Meld 1.2 and PyGTK version?

Okay... that code is my fault. I tried to avoid anything after pygtk
2.8 (which is the required version due to some cairo usage), but
slipped up there. What's the consensus? should 2.12 be allowable, and
those on older distributions can just try to comment out any newer API
calls, or should we stick to 2.8 (or whatever) API?

On a related note, does anyone know of a utility that can scan code
for API calls that were introduced after a certain GTK/Glib version
(or are deprecated after a certain version)? Seems like it would be
generally useful.

Kai