Re: Meld add-ons?

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Josefina <josefinarey gmail com> wrote:
> Hi!,
>  I am trying Meld and it is really cute, I am wondering if there is a plugin to
>  check the syntax of the code (not closed curly brackets, and stuff like that)
>  Thanks in advance, Josefina

Menu "Settings" -> "Editor" -> "Use syntax highlighting"
doesn't do what you want ?

As advertised on:
http://meld.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html#file

This only work if you have the "gtksourceview" package installed

But maybe this is not working for you (as currently for me), despite
having gtksourceview installed...

I'll investigate and try to reproduce the problem on another computer
before speculating more...

--
Vincent Legoll