Re: multiline filters

Hi Louis, there's no workaround at the moment. Diffing breaks if the
number of lines changes because the diff line numbers don't match the
real buffer line numbers.

Thinking about it now, I'm don't know why filediff.py:_filter_text
doesn't just replace the multiline match with an equivalent number of
newlines. Can you open a bug for this if one doesn't already exist?

Regards,
Stephen.