Re: Inquiry: Meld patch viewing

Hi Ferry, that's been on the feature request list for a long time :).
I was just thinking that the vc (version control) view does something
very similar already. It fetches a patch, then applies it locally.
It's probably quite easy to write a vc plugin to view patches. Do post
to the list if you take this on!

Regards,
Stephen.