A project I am working on

Hello Everyone involved with meld,

I am Rajeev Bhatta. I write this mail just to tell why I am here. I
work at a state agency. I am basically involved with web development.
At work I have to use windows but when I am at home I use ubuntu as my
OS. I love working on ubuntu and kind of hate working on the windows
platform, it is just too closed for me. I am not a computer geek or
anybody close to computer engineer but I try to learn every day. While
I work at home mostly the files I work on are stored locally and the
files which get uploaded are stored on the server. I am not the one
updating the web so keeping the files synchronized is a very big
problem. I used WinMerge to do the difference viewing at work but at
home I can not install winmerge as it is windows only software. Thats
when I found meld. I could finish my work though but the productivity
was badly affected while using Meld. Everything involved using my
mouse, this is a pain as process of viewing editing and
synchronizing is a long one. I like winmerge with all there shortcuts
the gui. I want to make modify meld to perform similar to winmerge.

I would like if someone has any suggestions please let me know as I am
new to coding. I am interested in being a part of the development team
of meld as I liked the software and would like it work better.

I am from non english speaking background I have tough time writting
emails. If I have made some serious blunders please let me know.

Thanks

Regards
Rajeev Bhatta