Re: Integrating Meld into other applications

Hi Szilveszter,

as far as I know, you're the first one to try this. Also there are no docs :)
The good news though is that I've always kept this use case in mind.
You've probably already seen that meldapp.py is the container manager
and filediff.py the diff panes. The diff pane does not know about the container,
but sends signals which the container responds to (melddoc.py)

You can probably get quite far just by importing the filediff module and
adding the widget to a container. I'll be away for a while from tomorrow
but will check in on return. Meanwhile perhaps there are people on the
mailing list who have tried something similar?

Stephen.