Red Hat Enterprise 4 support in Meld 1.1.5.1

In case anyone needs it, I have a very slightly modified version of the 1.1.5.1 release which runs under RHEL 4.  I submitted changes to Stephen last week, but I haven't received any reply yet as to whether this would be incorporated into a new version of meld.

All the basic meld function seem to work fine.  Syntax highlighting and line numbering are not supported due to limitations in GNOME 2.4.

I'm not subscribed to this list, so please 'reply-to-all' if you want me to see it.

--
Thanks,
Bill Hayden