Re: Meld with LaTeX files

Hi Mark,

As you know, meld and most other diff tools work on a line-by-line
basis. A filter to join lines into a paragraph won't work because
there's no code to map the "joined differences" back to where they
came from.

Your only option at the moment is to preproces the files to have
paragraphs on a single line and use a automatic formatter to reflow
afterwards. Hardly ideal :(

Stephen.