Re: meld on fedora core 4

Jack Tanner wrote:

Well, since you asked: on FC5, I have gtksourceview, gnome-python2-extras, gnome-python2-gtksourceview, and gnome-python2-gnomeprint all installed... And no syntax highlighting in meld. :( python -c 'import gtksourceview' emits no errors. Line numbers do work in meld. Syntax highlighting works nicely in gedit, so gtksourceview must be working.

Admittedly I only was trying for line numbering. As it happens, syntax highlighting began working for me, but there could obviously be other pacakges needed for that to work...

-R