Re: meld

Stephen Kennedy wrote:
I haven't done much publicity/advertising. Right now I announce on
gnome list, freshmeat & gnomefiles. Perhaps I should occasionally post
release announcement to other places. Most relevant are probably the
vc lists - cvs, svn, hg etc. Has anybody any other suggestions?
I have picked this project at FreshMeat, when searching for a convenient directories and CVS comparison tool. I believe that more of publicity can only be including Meld into GNOME Desktop :)

--
  Alexey "Ktirf" Rusakov