left scrollbar moved on libgnome/gtk+ update

Hi,

I love meld and use it almost every day. It's a beautiful tool.

I run gentoo and recently updated to libgnome-2.14.1.

I am pretty sure that this was the cause of the left scrollbar
on the left text window moving to the right side of the window.

This makes scrolling to a change a lot less fun as there is no
scrollbar near the change bars on the left window.

I've looked through the code and googled but nothing jumped out at me.
Can we get the left window scrollbar back to the left side please?

Thanks,

Dwayne