Drag and drop support

Hello

Don't know if this is implemented in the Meld 1.0.X release, but I'm running Meld 0.9.4.1 and I miss drag-and-drop functionality in Meld. For instance - I would like to choose three files in Nautilus and then drop them onto Meld. Meld should then figure out that this is a three file comparison. The same with directories. If I just drop a single directory, Meld should find out if this is a CVS or Subversion directory.

Wouldn't be a cool feature?