Re: meld for win32

> I, too, would love to see meld on win32... Even more so now that my work
> announced that we're switching from VSS to SVN and that they are still looking
> for a good diff tool to standardize on. Some devs already use windiff, but IMHO
> meld blows it away.
>
> So, is it still a possibility that meld will one day run on win32?

Yes, it's still possible. The cvs head has a version of filediff which
could be ported in a matter of days methinks. However, the filediff and
source control pages are still in a work in progress.

Sadly, things are going slowly - I hardly have any time to work on it
these days.

Stephen.
--
Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org>