Re: current branch

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 12:45 +0200, Andrea Zagli wrote:
> hi! i'm the Italian translator of meld
>
> I would want to know which it is the current branch, because CVS's link
> is for branch-0_9 but meld is already at version 1.0
>
> I have translate both branch head and branch-0_9, but translation on
> branch-0_9 seems to be very old

Hi Andrea,

In short, the branch-0_9 is the current stable branch from which 1.0.0
was released.

branch-0_9 was supposed to be superseded by the HEAD, but there have
been many changes on the HEAD so it's not in a releasable state and the
1.0 line has actually continued from branch-0_9.

Does that make sense?
Stephen.
--
Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org>