Re: Feedback/bugs on meld-0.9.5

> + the bug about line/column number only occurs on mouse events : if I
> move using the cursor keys, everything is fine (information is updated).

Thanks for the report on that - I've fixed it on the branch.

I looked a bit more at those bugs you reported, and now I feel silly.

Indeed, they have been fixed on the cvs branch-0_9 for some time, but I
have not been able to make a release because I don't have a machine from
which to ssh to master.gnome.org. The debian package shipped as 0.9.5
actually includes most of the fixes from cvs, hence the confusion.

Anyhoo, another of the gnome developers has just done the upload for me.
You should find 0.9.6 much more pleasant! :)

Stephen.
--
Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org>
http://meld.sf.net visual diff and merge