Non SVN

I'm using meld with Subversion, and there is one feature I miss. When
you are comparing two directory trees, I would really appriciate the
possibility to exclude every .svn directories (and content of these
directories - of course). I haven't tried to compare two directories
which happens to be CVS checkout directories, but I guess that the
"Non CVS" button excludes all .CVS directories.

Is this feature complex to implement for Subversion (I guess the
concept is pretty much the same as the CVS implementation)? Could
anyone give me a pointer to where I should look at the sourcecode. I'm
not that familiar with the structure of the code right now.

Best regards,

Trond Andersen