Re: Fink (OS X) meld-1.0.0 package

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 02:45 +0000, Daniel E. Macks wrote:
> Just a note that meld (and its required dependencies, obviously) is
> available for Mac OS X users via the Fink package manager. The
> libs needed for line-numbering support are not yet present.
>
> Fink: http://fink.sourceforge.net
> meld package: http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/meld

Thats great thanks Daniel! I've added it to the web page.

As you probably know, newer versions of gnome-python-extras
include the line numbering/syntax highlighting package, so
this should work in future with no extra effort on your part.

Stephen.
--
Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org>
http://meld.sf.net visual diff and merge