Re: meld: Activation of pygtksourceview

> Where can I find it? I didn't find a link on the homepage
> (http://meld.sourceforge.net/).

Most of the infrastructure cvs,bugs,mail (but not the web page) is now
in gnome. The cvs address is cvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome module meld.

> I also didn't find the address of the meld-list on the homepage (I
> searched for it). Is there any other homepage?

The web page needs updating and there hasn't been a release for a while
because I don't have internet access beyond email. Not sure when this
will change unfortunately. :(

Stephen.
--
Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org>