Re: Let's unite the power of all mailing list subscribers who are affected by GNOME's ruling

Hi Ralf,

I've briefly looked into the alternatives:

* groups.io - way too expensive for us
* riseup.net - political organization
* Google Groups - free, no positive / negative experience
* Freedesktop - maybe they could accept a couple of low-traffic lists?

If other lists find a good solution, please let us know. Thanks!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev